FMS Flash Control Unit
FMS Flash Control Unit controls all emergency functions for the Gen 3 / R 1250 GS-P model. Additionally, this Flash Control Unit is ideal for use on other motorcycles, side-by-sides, utility or other vehicles.
The FMS Flash Control Unit performs the following functions:
1. Controls the single push button operation signals for emergency light functions as well as generic siren operation.
2. Contains options for alternative switching patterns for emergency lights as well as CA mode. Make LH front lights steady-burn and limiting siren to two primary tones.
3. Flash control for emergency lights with multiple alternating flashing patterns selected by blue push button.
4. Incorporates Cruise Lights as well as Take-Down Lights in steady or wig/wag mode.
5. Eight segregated light outputs + TDL outputs with individual ground.
6. Controls "dumb-head" non-flashing light heads.
7. 15A maximum
Free shipping is limited to the continental United States.
Shipping charges apply to international shipments.